“Investing In Yourself Is The Best Investment You Can Ever Make.”Mohsin Jameel
What Is Wrong With Traditional Education?
Since we were little, we have been taught destructive financial education that put our financial future at risk. We have been told:
- Be A+ Student, and get a degree.
- Find a high paying job with great benefits and pension plans like 401K, IRA.
- Save money.
- Get out of debt.
People are lacking knowledge of creating money because the purpose of the old education is to create employees; therefore, people rely on their paycheck as the only source of income. They keep spending their money on liabilities like Home, Car, increasing their loans for education, credit card debt, and much more. What would you do if, for any reason, you did not have a job as a source of income or there is another economic crash? How long could you keep paying the beels and live on your savings? According to a recent report from Bankrate everage American household has 8,863$ in saving. That means any changes in the economy will have an immediate effect on you.
The world is evolving and the economy constantly changing you cannot effort yourself to live by the old school education, it’s about the time to start investing in your financial education and in your mindset.
The Trough About Employment Market
The reality is that the employement market does not guarantee any more long lasting positions ,stability, or economic security.
A new survey fromChamplain College Online finds that while 48% of respondents describe themselves as “somewhat” or “very” financially insecure and one in four (25%) feel their current job is at risk of becoming extinct .
Due to economic changes, and develpment of thechnology corporations readjusting to maximize their profitability. And as a result, they make Streamlining processes in the company’s expenses; Employees got fired, salaries shrink, adding new technologies to cut workforce and hiring outsource workforce.
Beyond the fragility of the employment market, it has other issues, its own rules and demands. For example:
- Gender Discrimination Gender discrimination has already become obscene and illegal, but under the radar is still alive and breathing. It appears that only very few women are coming to high-positions jobs and salaries.
- Age discrmimiation 2019 Ageism in the Workplace Study (by insurance company Hiscox) shows that the saying ,world belongs to young people is more accurate than ever. These who do not keep up with the knowledge flowing at the age of 40 are irrelevant to the labor market. Young people with more up-to-date knowledge, a fresh and sometimes even cheaper workforce, are preferred.
- Bornout GET UP, GO TO WORK, COME HOME, EAT, SLEEP, REPEAT… People working around the clock also at the expense of their personal lives . Deloitte’s external marketplace survey indicate that 77% of respondents say they have experienced employee burnout at their current job, which can have a destructive impact on the quality of life, relationships, and health.
The Economy In Danger , And Also Your Financial Future
Economists say the economy is better than ever, the unemployment rate is low, and salaries go up. At the micro-level, this is true. At the macro level, it’s wrong.
- Trading Economic published charts according to the statistics of the U.S Bureau of labor Unemployment. In October 2019, the national unemployment rate was 3.6%; this is a significant improvement over the last few years.
- Trading Economic show statistics of U.S Bureau of economic analysis. Wages in the United States increased 4.89 percent in October of 2019 over the same month in the previous year.
You have to look at the big picture these graphs show.
The economy naturally has cycles of highs and lows, so it is continuously changing.
Over the years, the economy has become very complicated, so it changes are much significant. Globalization has made countries’ economies dependent on each other, Politics, technological changes, Inflation, and many other parameters that affect the economy.
- Does the knowledge you have today would help you survive the fall?
- Why would you keep living in fear of changes in the economy?
- Why should you surrender to the consequences of economic change?
Can You Trust The Financial Experts?
“Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.” -Warren Buffett
It’s rare to find professional “financial advisors” that built their wealth from investments and their businesses. We take advice from the salesman, they don’t care about your financial condition, they won’t earn commissions. So they guide us to save money, to diversify in investments, to buy a house – “the biggest asset”, invest in the stock market when it completely rigged these days.
“Then the people who took subway may end up riding out of Wall Street in a Rolls Royce, leaving their clients at subway station” – Warren Buffett
Financial “experts” caused the crisis of the subprime mortgage market, which led to the financial crisis of 2008. And they responsible for the coming pension crisis. (Watch the video below) It’s time to make changes in your life. Take responsibility for your financial future. Start investing in your financial education, your mindset, and find the right teachers and mentors.
What Are The Benefits Of Financial Education?
“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating” kofi annan
The investment market doesn’t care about your gender, age, marital status, the color of the skin, religion, sexual identity. Your financial education is the only thing that matters. The more you nurture and develop your financial intelligence, it will increase the chances for greater success.
The more you invest in your financial education, you will guarantee the security of your life because you would welcome every change to come. You would recognize investment opportunities in every market condition. You will be able to generate a passive income that will allow you to earn back the freedom you naturally deserve.
How Should You Start Your Financial Education?
Step #1 Get Technical Education
INFORMATION is the food for our minds. Our minds must consume high-quality information so we can develop a high-level of thinking to make great things in our life.
Before you start investing your money, first of all, educate yourself with books, seminars, courses. So you be able to make educated decisions instead of emotional.
Step #2 Get Rid Of Limiting Beilief System
Your current mindset and the belief system are the cause of your daily financial and personal struggles because we consumed destructive education since we were children. We have been taught to survive.So for the sake of our survival, we told to avoid something new and different, always to be on the safe shore. So we have to find a secure job with good retirement plans. Trust the government that will always take care of our needs. We have been thought that money is changing people and its source of evil.We were taught the most dangerous thing there is, to be average, to fear of making mistakes, to have “realistic” targets to avoid disappointments. These lessons are a huge barrier in our life because they guide us through everything we do daily. That made us the biggest enemy of ourselves.
Step #3 Find The Best Educators
Robert Kiyosaki is a successful investor, businessman, salesman, and he mostly is recognized as a financial educator.It’s easy to relate to Robert Kiyosaki because, like us, he was born into a middle-class family. Yet he was able to defeat the limitations of financial education that passed in his family, he created his wealth from scratch and achieved financial freedom. Robert is the first pioneer who started teaching everyone how rich people build their wealth. He was the first to reveal the Inefficiency and destructiveness of traditional financial education. Robert created educating games, books, educational radio show. He built an educational company, “Rich Dad,” with a mission to elevate the financial well-being of humanity.”
𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝗱 is the first book recommended reading at the beginning of your financial education because it builds a very strong foundation in understanding money.
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
- Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
Step #4 Start Think Like Rich People
To be rich and successful, you need to think like one. So start to study the mindset of wealthy and successful people.
We could not find someone else more qualified for this task than Donald J. Trump. He is the 45th president of the united stated, the developer of the most prestigious real estate, and one of the world’s wealthiest men. He is star and producer of reality-television, “The Apprentice”. He published a few books through which he teaches about entrepreneurship, real estate, the art of negotiation, self-development.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗞𝗶𝗰𝗸-𝗔𝘀𝘀 Its an exciting and inspiring book. In this book, you will learn the mindset of champions, a mindset that lead’s to great success in business and personal life. Learn Trump’s secrets to thinking BIG and kicking ass! :
- From the first chapter of the book, you will find that the lessons are practical and will serve you in every aspect of your life.
- You will have to answer a quiz. It will reveal if you have what it takes to be a successful investor or entrepreneur. To receive a reliable result, choose the right answer for you.
- Donald Trump shares his challenges through his career and how he survived bankruptcy while others crashed so you can learn about the mindset and resourcefulness needed to handle problems and rejections.
and so much more…
Step #5 Find Great Educational Tools
𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝟭𝟬𝟭 demonstrates the actual conditions of the market, teaches you how to invest and acquire assets, but most importantly, how you behave within investing scenarios. You can test out strategies for building wealth you might never try in real life. If you’re a saver, try aggressive investing. If you’re a risk-taker, try slow growth
𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝟭𝟬𝟭 makes the learning process efficient and very exciting. It’s recommended to play this game with your friends and family so you can learn from each other. The more you play this game, you will learn financial terms, investing strategies, and develop skills that you can apply in the real world to escape from the rat race.
We lack knowledge about money because our parents and the educational system taught us to be employees. Therefore we rely only on our JOB as the only source of income.It’s extremely dangerous because every unexpected event in our life can have a massive effect on our financial future. It’s necessary to invest in financial education because this is the real salvation.Financial education will allow you to prepare and adjust for any changes that are to come and thrive in every economic trend, to live life to the fullest to and to be a free and confident person.
How Should You Start Your Financial Education?
Step #1 Get Technical Education
Step #2 Get Rid Of Limiting Belief System
Step #3 Start Think Like Rich People
Step #4 Find the best educators
Step #5 Find Great Educational Tools
Check out our Top List for more educational materials.